– This mornings run was slower than I wanted but I either way I did it and it felt good.
– I almost started crying in the middle of my CrossFit workout today. Seriously. I was fighting back tears. I started the workout determined to do all the pull ups unassisted- no band, no nothing. I got through the first two sets (40 pull ups) but they were painful. My hands hurt, my forearms burned. I had to drop down to a band and even then I struggled with my grip. I was mentally defeated. and friggin pissed. Yes I should be amped that I did 40 pull ups (not in a row but I still did them) but that’s not what my goal was.
– I foam rolled for the first time in my life last night. It was the most painful thing ever. EVER. I actually thought I was doing it wrong because of how much it hurt my IT band. Nope, doing it right just that many knots.
– I have been eating like an ass lately. Just, not good. The lighter I am the faster I will be. As long as I don’t lose strength, being light will benefit me more than anything. Well, I have been eating like I am training for a marathon…eating anything I want really. I need to get it under control. I need to set a plan of what I eat and when, and stick to it!
– This is a “recovery week” for me and my mileage dropped for the week. I don’t like that. I am itching to get out and run. 6 miles, 7 miles, just run….
– I said it in a few other posts but my mental game is lacking. and that in itself scares me. For my running, my lifting, my certification this weekend….I need to get my confidence back up… I lost it somewhere and I am having a hard time finding it.
– I miss my roommate SO much this week and it’s only Monday. 3 more days.